Monday 14 October 2013

Saved by the Bell costume

Scrunchies, teen drama, big hair and 90's outfits....

How good was this show?

And for all those Halloween parties coming up in the next few weeks, the outfits worn by Kelly, Zack, Lisa, Screech, A.C Slater, and Jessie are perfect party ideas! They are easy to make, fun and there are loads of outfits to choose from.

I dressed up as Kelly 'The Max' waitress a couple of years ago and here is how I went about putting my costume together;

Left: Me (best picture I could find)                       Right: Kelly 'The Max' Waitress     

Hair: I left my hair in LOADS of small plaits over night to get that crimped look

Hairband: Big stripey bow, from H&M

Glasses: No lens, from Penneys

T-shirt: H&M which I cut at the body and at the neck

'The Max' on the t-shirt: I bought a white clothing marker in Nimble Fingers and drew 'The Max' design on

Leggings: Black 3/4 length leggings from H&M

Shoes: Nike old school runners that I bought in the Kildare Village Nike outlet

Props: Small black apron which I bought in Musgraves for €6, a few pens and a notepad!

Enjoy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment