Wednesday 18 September 2013

Cheap and Cheerful

Clothes....bags....shoes..anything, as long as their comfortable!

I'v always loved a bargain! And there's nothing better than spotting a good fake. I'm 22, about half way through my masters degree and this year I've felt that everything I look at has been out of my price range! I'm all about good value and low prices. So in this section of my blog I hope to let everyone know about any gems I find!

In light of that Gwen Stefani tom boy style I spoke about earlier I found a replica of the popular 'creepers' black shoes in one of my favourite stores, Penneys. The only difference I noticed was that the Penneys version is lighter in comparison to the real thing.

'Creepers' are roughly €90 in stores, and they're only €15 in Penneys. Great price. And I can assure you great quality - I brought them with me to Electric Picnic and they're still in good nick! I took a picture of them and I couldn't believe how similar they were to the real thing.....



Can you guess which one is the imitation?  

No comments:

Post a Comment