Monday 23 September 2013

Leopard Print

I finally found my pair of leopard print pants...

Recently on holidays in Spain I spotted a man selling a load of harem-like trousers on the beach. It was the leopard print pair that caught my eye. I didn't bother buying them at the time because I was certain I'd come across him again, but no luck :(

Well thankfully I've been spoilt for choice since I got home.... Animal print is very much so 'in' this season and leopard is everywhere. Here is an outfit I put together with an amazing pair of leopard print pants I found in River Island...









Red Velvet Top: Misguided - €23.19

Leopard Print Trousers: River Island - approx €42

Ankle Strap High Heels: Boohoo - €38



I love this outfit for so many reasons. The red velvet top is perfect for the festive season, the shoes are classy, and the trousers are stylish, comfy and warm for the Winter months ahead. I just love the big belt giving the trousers an 80's punk style look! Hope you like it <3





No comments:

Post a Comment