Tuesday 24 September 2013

Punk

I Love it All - Ripped Clothes, Facial Piercings, Chunky Shoes, Leather Jackets....

You may have figured this out already but I like to get my outfit ideas from celebrities I admire or cool characters I see in movies. I watch a lot of movies and it wasn't until I saw Rooney Mara in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo that I realised how much I liked that tough, edgy style. 

Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander
Now I don't have many piercings myself at the moment, only my ears! And I know that all of it together (the hair, the jewelry, the clothes) would not suit me! 

What I like most about her style are the dark colours, the many layers of ripped clothing, the grungy boots and of course.... the leather jacket. 


Stay tuned while I search for some Lisbeth Salander inspired items!

---

Here's what I picked up over the weekend to kick start my new look....


Black, chunky, converse style high tops: H&M €19.95

On Saturday I wore them with black leggings, and a 'washed' denim shirt! I'm kinda small, about 5'3, so you can imagine how happy I was to find these gems. Hope all of you slightly smaller people out there like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment